Umm... we need more posts!
So ya we haven't kept up with the whole blogging-ness- maybe because many have switched over to spend more time on *cough* facebook *cough*. And we all know who they are... hahaha. So ya my eating schedule is so messed up now because of university. Stupid university. Well its mostly lunch. I've been eating it at like 1:30-2:00 now but then I think I'm skipping tea time now as well (ironic how tea time stopped when I came to England). But ya this is all I have to say. Its like university have achieved that routine state where each week becomes the same and everyday is just like the last. Oh well. They don't go out to the town or clubs or pubs that often anymore. It was just a frosh week thing I guess. It costs a lot too to go out every night and stuff. And I'm finally starting to feel all the homework build up- and its not that fun. It sucks knowing you have so much homework to do. And ya I have some more ranting to do here about how much it costs to live in England. Yesterday my flat mates ordered a pizza and wings and had it delivered but it cost 14 pounds. And it was a medium sized pizza! That's over 30$ for a pizza and a few wings! Like what the hell?!!? And there's a buffet thing at some indian restaurant and it costs 15 pounds. That's like 35$!!! What?!?! Its insane. If you're trying to save money this is the last place you'd wanna be. If you don't want to spend money then you can't do anything here. I keep on converting the prices and then I'm like damn that's expensive. This country is so annoying! But the university is nice. Nice indeed. And what's with Buffalo and Minnesota doing so well?! 9-1 win over the Flyer?!!? I leave to go to england and the whole NHL turns upside down. Ottawa sucks and the Leafs are doing well?!?! My goodness. I need some updates too guys. Whose like the new crazy no. 1 draft for this year (the Crosby of this season) And whose team is he on? I don't feel like following soccer here. I have too much catching up to do since I'm still living in the days when Man United had Peter Shemichael and Eric Cantona. Those were the days... those were the days...

2 Comments:
yo man pick up semin, from the washington capitals. he's their new ovechkin. except he's a semin, even though they have the same first name.
oh ya, and malkin, he plays for the pens too but he's way better than crosby.
Post a Comment
<< Home