Thursday, February 01, 2007

Wikipedia

Ok well I think its almost safe to say that Wikipedia is off our backs with the article even though we have no sources. I think its just like a hint to say that they want a proper article. So in lieu of that I just wrote while trying to sound decent and legitimate- hopefully it works but I kinda think I came off sounding pretentious. Oh well. But ya it looks pretty good since now with the contents and the separate sections and all that jazz. So ya so far so good. I'll add the prom picture with all of us soon but it might look a bit cheesy. Ed- you took some pics of us playing at sportsplex, do you have any good shots with us in it? Or do we have any pics from Six Mile? Anyways hope university is going well and I'll talk to you guys later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home